Sep 29, 2017
Tricky situations in relationships is the topic of this episode
with Pamela Windle and Wendy who helps couples to get through
- After the introduction Wendy and Pamela share their
stories, and the reason Wendy got into what she
- Family dynamics – teenagers and the importance of maintaining
and keeping your relationship alive
- How the birth of a baby can affect the relationship
- The importance of boundaries and communication
- Warning signs of things going wrong and what to do about
- Expectations of relationships, and how realistic they are
- Why core beliefs and values are important
- How hormones play their part
- How to deal with the demands from other family members and
juggling parents/teenagers, and asking for help
- Asking for help, and what we want, and the importance of self
- How we can build our self esteem
Connect with me -
To listen to this podcast and others on Itunes - CLICK
If you have enjoyed this Episode I would love to
hear your comments and rate it.
How to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast
from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple's Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
Links to Pamela Windle - Smarterchange,womens Health